Monday, December 8, 2008

Burpies




Our Burpies are perfect for Moms with little ones who are still nursing or bottle fed. They are made of the finest doublebirdseye fold to ensure maximum absorption, while our embelishments make them very stylish to have hanging over your shoulder. They can also double as a security blanket and look absolutely adorable. They can also be used with our bibster in the place of the bib cloth.
1 Burpie: $7
2 Burpies: $13
3 Burpies: $19
Email any orders to Laurawdavis@hotmail.com.
**many more designs available.


1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Hi Laura,
Afton Welker gave me your name. I'm looking for someone to do a car seat cover with some material I have picked out. I have a Baby Trend carseat. I'll also email you with my phone number but I wanted to leave a comment so I can reach you soon.
Thanks,
Tiffani